[ALU-announce] ALU-discuss and ALU-announce, two new mailing lists

Ernst van Waning evw at infometrics.nl
Tue Oct 27 15:52:49 GMT 2009

Dear Lisper,

ALU, the Association of Lisp Users, has opened two mailing lists.

amongst ALU members and interested parties.  We hope that the contents
of ALU-discuss will be of high quality.  Spammers and flamers are not
welcome and will be banned.

The other mailing list, ALU-announce at alu-org is intended for the ALU
board to announce things that may be important to you.  The
ALU-announce list is intended to be of low traffic volume, usually
only a few messages per year.

With these channels we hope to have more communication with the Lisp
community and learn how to better serve you as Lispers.

To get announcements from ALU, join ALU-announce at alu.org at
instructions you will find there.

To take part in ALU discussions, join ALU-discuss at alu.org at