[ALU-discuss] Editing LISP.org

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Fri Apr 8 20:51:32 PDT 2011

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, Elias Zeidan wrote:

> I'm interested in helping with the new LISP.org in any way.
> Please let me know if and how I can help.
>
> I look forward to working with you,

Sorry for the slow response.  There are various ways to help.  Look at the
list on wiki.lisp.org:8080 .  If you see anything that interests you,
please post back here or start sketching your ideas a wiki page there.

Even documenting "things that confuse me" or "things I'm having trouble
finding/learning about" could be helpful.  It is often hard for
experienced people to see the world through a beginner's eyes.

Thanks,
Daniel