[ALU-discuss] Editing LISP.org

Elias Zeidan ezeidan at marlboro.edu
Fri Apr 8 21:58:40 PDT 2011

Accidentally sent the following to Daniel only:

/Thanks for your response.

I am interested in web-mastering (either during- or post-installation),
text beautification, finding articles and other content, and maybe being
an officer (depending on what the qualifications are). I am also willing
to be a sounding board for ideas, and give input whenever I can.

I have started posting on my user page
(http://wiki.lisp.org:8080/index.php/User:Ezeidan) and I will post there
whenever I have more ideas. Feel free to post replies/comments on that
page.

Thanks,

Elias
/