[ALU-discuss] LISP Programmer job opportunities!!!!

Gwen Bernal gbernal at irvine-sensors.com
Tue Sep 13 14:56:47 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to network with your association.

We are developing a cyber-security product that has a LISP (SBCL) correlator that we need to modify and support.

I have 2 contract positions and one full time position.

Do you have a job board to post job opportunities?

We are headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA and have an office in Dallas, TX.  The full time position would be based on-site and the contract positions can be remote.

I anticipate your immediate response. We would like someone in place by next week.

Best Regards,

Gwen T Bernal
Director Human Resources

Irvine Sensors Corporation