[ilc07-announce] Conference accommodation almost sold out

Nick Levine ndl at ravenbrook.com
Thu Mar 8 06:28:52 PST 2007

We reserved a limited number of rooms in Clare College's Memorial
Court, about midway between the dining facilities in Old Court and the
meeting rooms on West Road. We've been passing these on "at cost";
these rates are very cheap for central Cambridge. Each night's stay
includes "full English" breakfast.

As of about 2pm GMT on 2007-03-08, we had:

* three En-Suite rooms available for the first four nights of the
conference (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday), at 72.85 per night;

* seven Standard rooms available on the last night (Wednesday) at
49.35 per night;

* and some loose change that probably nobody wants but you're welcome
to ask about.

It's first come first served. Drop us an email, to

     ilc07-organizing-committee at alu.org

Taking an en-suite up to and including Tuesday night and then
switching rooms to standard for Wednesday night, is fine by me.

Oh, and don't forget that the registration price will be bumped up
this coming Monday.

- nick