[ilc07-attendees] Lisp conference publicity

Nick Levine ndl at ravenbrook.com
Sun Feb 4 04:21:53 PST 2007

This message is going round to everyone who's expressed an interest in
the forthcoming International Lisp Conference 2007. There are a couple
of things we'd like you to do for us, to make the conference even

1. "Let's Lisp Again"

I'm dead chuffed that one of our press releases has been carried by
The Register. Now we're trying to use this to raise the profile of
lisp in general and ILC 2007 in particular by getting the article
"dugg", so that lots of other people will notice it.

The press release is at

Please, take a minute to help us by visiting the article and
following the "Digg this" link. Or you can go straight to

(If you haven't previously joined digg, it's free and will take you
another minute.)

2. Spread the word

The conference poster will be found at

Please print it off and distribute it everywhere.

Please use your own networks to spread word of ILC 2007. Get it places
the rest of us can't reach.

Thanks, and we'll see you in April!

- nick