[ilc07-attendees] Academic CL users

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Mon Mar 19 08:20:53 PST 2007

Dear ILC'07 attendees,

I know that a number of academic CL users, especially from Europe but
also from elsewhere, are going to attend ILC'07. We should use the
opportunity of being around at the same place for a couple of days to
see whether we can set up some form of collaboration among each
others. I have already asked a few people directly, and there is
definitely some interest for doing this. I have also talked to Nick
Levine (the local organizer of ILC'07), and it would be possible to
get a room to meet during the conference.

Here are some ideas for a possible collaboration:

+ Exchange of teaching / course materials about or involving Lisp.
+ Exchange of students and/or post docs.
+ Joint research project proposals, for example for FP7.

So there are varying degrees of how formal such a collaboration could
be.

Who else is interested in such a meeting?

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab