[intra-lisp-group] St. Louis LUG?

Patrick X dabittweiler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:22:46 PST 2006

Heow so far I have only set-up a usenet group gathering ground:
lispstl at googlegroups.com
and have 4 registered users.Having a hard time finding a meeting place.

Making a Lisp Intro Power Point Presentation.  For those new to Lisp
an a few handouts
thought of making some Lispbox and MIT Scheme cd's.  Hopely others
will help out locally to make the group more pro-active.

--
Patrick Pippen, President/CEO
Pippen Enterprises, LLC.