[intra-lisp-group] St. Louis LUG?

Heow Eide-Goodman lists at alphageeksinc.com
Wed Dec 20 10:42:21 PST 2006

Patrick,

I've actually got a PPT presentation on Lisp 101 which I've used for
many presentations.  I'll send it to you, maybe you'll find bits of it
handy.  Additionally, the Lisp Resource Kit is undergoing an overhaul so
that'll be another option for you.

Finding a meeting space is always a chore.  Lisp NYC has two places we
use: a big and quiet for space for presentations and a restaurant/bar
for social meetings.  That way each place gets tired of us at 1/2 the
rate and since they're on opposite ends of town, it's convenient for
everybody.  :-)

Regarding meeting space, I see St. Louis has an Apple Store!  The one in
NYC is pretty cool regarding geekiness and had offered at one point to
host our meetings.  Heck, it can't hurt to ask.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but have you contacted your local Linux
User Group about sharing meeting space?  There tends to be a lot of
overlap in that department.

Best of luck,

- Heow