[intra-lisp-group] Fwd: presentations vs not

Patrick X dabittweiler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:12:22 PST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patrick X <dabittweiler at gmail.com>
Date: Feb 9, 2007 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [intra-lisp-group] presentations vs not
To: Peter Seibel <peter at gigamonkeys.com>

I be thinking of doing one at our local Linux Users Group meeting, but
wondering would an introduction to lisp and it's history be a good
subject or common lisp for web development.
That's the question that got me stump, and hopefully it could spark
some interest in Lisp.
On 2/8/07, Peter Seibel <peter at gigamonkeys.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 2007, at 12:45 PM, Heow Eide-Goodman wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > Just wondering how many of you guys do prepared presentations vs
> > hanging
> > out and stuff.
>
> The Bay Area Lispniks (which has been quiet lately as I've been busy
> and no one else has stepped up to organize anything) typically just
> gets together for a meal or beers. We've talked about doing
> presentations but haven't found a good location.
>
> -Peter
>
> --
> Gigamonkeys Consulting   :   peter at gigamonkeys.com
> Practical Common Lisp    :   http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/

knot in cables caused data stream to become twisted and kinked.
http://groups.google.com/group/lispstl
http://www.cwelug.org/
Patrick Pippen