[intra-lisp-group] Fwd: presentations vs not

Heow Eide-Goodman lists at alphageeksinc.com
Sat Feb 10 11:37:00 PST 2007

> > I be thinking of doing one at our local Linux Users Group meeting, but
> > wondering would an introduction to lisp and it's history be a good
> > subject or common lisp for web development.
> > That's the question that got me stump, and hopefully it could spark
> > some interest in Lisp.

It definitely sparked interest here when I did a presentation for NYLUG.

Unfortunately you need to be fluent in nearly every language BUT Lisp,
simply so you can intelligently compare apples to oranges.  :-)

I've got a power point, which includes the history of Lisp, you might
find it slightly handy.

- Heow