[intra-lisp-group] ABQ Lisp/Scheme get-together

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Thu Sep 27 17:46:24 PDT 2007

I'm embarking on a little 'community building'.  I'd like to get a group
of Lisp (Common Lisp and Scheme) users in Albuquerque.  I'm wondering if
people here can give me ideas on how to get started.

I would like to have some regular (monthly?  I'm not exactly sure)
get-together to show off cool projects people are working on or with and
talk about hacking Lisp.

I've made a mailman mailing list for us to discuss having such a meetup.
so far, i've gotten 12 people to sign up for the mailing list.