[Uk-lispers] Pub session frequency?

Simon Katz simon at nomistech.com
Wed Feb 26 08:19:47 PST 2003

There were two meetings last week, one in Cambridge and one in London.
I made it to the one in Cambridge but, at the last minute, had to miss
the one in London. From my point of view, it's a chance to meet other
Lispers socially. In Cambridge last week we just sat around chatting;
we didn't make plans Do Big Things. Of course, that's not to say that
we won't in the future.

Regarding locations other than London and Cambridge: are there (m)any
Lispers in other areas of the UK?

Simon.