[Uk-lispers] Cambridge meeting this Wednesday 2003-03-05

Nick Levine ndl at ravenbrook.com
Sat Mar 1 00:52:14 PST 2003

I propose that those of us who are interested meet on Wednesday evening
in the Free Press. 7pm. No smoke, no mobiles, good food, the pathname
winge of your choice.

I don't have everyone's email addresses (eg the Scientia crowd), so
spread the word to anyone who might be interested.

- nick

   From: Tim Bradshaw <tfb at cley.com>
   Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:18:55 +0000

   I'm indeed going to be in Cambridge all/most of next week and
   should be free most evenings (not monday, probably not friday, so
   actually tue/wed/thur only).  I'm not quite sure where I am staying
   yet but cambridge is small enough I guess that I can get anywhere.
   I'd definitely be interested in meeting people.