[Uk-lispers] London pubmeet, 2003-03-20?

Ingvar ingvar at cathouse.bofh.se
Mon Mar 17 06:18:04 PST 2003

> Ingvar wrote:
> > Just an idle question, anyone feel like meeting in the basement of a pub again?
> >
> > Date suggestion as above. Updating of http://alu.cliki.net/London
> > will probably happen at some point. Same pub as last time, since it seemed
> > to work for people.
>
> 1st and 2nd April are out for me.   Any other date is fine
> at the moment.

I'll take that as an OK for Thursday March 20th.

I will be there, updating of the alu.cliki page has happened, I will
bring some sort of easily-recognizable book to aid in finding people.

Based on previous trips across London, I'll probably arrive around "slightly
before 7", but I may well be earlier, since I just recalled I have to work
a scheduled maintenance slot in the morning.

//Ingvar