[Uk-lispers] Oxford, Wednesday 26th

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Mar 26 05:23:04 PST 2003

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

> I'm probably not going to arrive in Oxford until about 6:30 or so,
> depending on trains (Cambridge->London->Oxford; that sucks).  Since
> you're more local than the rest of us, Dan, would you care to nominate
> a suitable establishment?

<prod>

It looks like I can reasonably arrive at about 6 or about 7.  Killing
time in Oxford is not hard, so long as the bookshops are open...

Last train back is 00:10 but that involves getting home a bit too late
for comfort... 23:10 is better.

> After suffering BritishNetworkRailTrack for the best part of three
> hours, I imagine I'd be in the mood for a drink in any case...

I probably should do some work this evening; fortunately I can do that
as well on the train as anywhere else...

Cheers,
M.
PS: ooh, look what the sigmonster did!

--
    . <- the point                                your article -> .