[Uk-lispers] Teemu Kalvas in UK

Teemu Kalvas tjtk2 at cam.ac.uk
Sun May 4 09:08:10 PDT 2003

"Roger Corman" <roger at corman.net> writes:

> Hi,
> I will be in Cambridge on the 8th and 9th, and London on the May-6-7, as
> well as May 10-14. I could possibly make the evening of May 7, but
> probably not May 6 as I will be pretty tired from a long trip over.

We could all do London (The Green Man, probably) on the 6th or the 7th
then.  It takes me only about 45 minutes to get there from Reading as
opposed to Cambridge which is almost 3 hours.

However, I'm going to bed in maybe three hours and to the airport
immediately after getting up, and unless we have a decision to the
contrary by then, or after that by SMS to me, I'll probably show up at
the Free Press tomorrow.  I can do both.

--
Teemu Kalvas
+358 40 7025927