[Uk-lispers] Teemu Kalvas in UK

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Sun May 4 14:52:36 PDT 2003

Daniel Barlow <dan at telent.net> writes:

> Teemu Kalvas <tjtk2 at cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> We could all do London (The Green Man, probably) on the 6th or the 7th
>> then.  It takes me only about 45 minutes to get there from Reading as
>> opposed to Cambridge which is almost 3 hours.
>
> I'd be interested in a London meet.  Either date is good.

Well, given Roger's preference for the 7th, why don't we do that?
7:00 or so, in the basement section of the Green Man (by Great
Portland St. underground station).

Teemu (and others): if you're in Cambridge anyway tomorrow, I'm happy
to meet up at the Free Press at 7ish nonetheless.

Cheers,

Christophe, hoping he's not sowing more confusion.