[Uk-lispers] Teemu Kalvas in UK

Roger Corman roger at corman.net
Sun May 4 17:11:07 PDT 2003

This sounds good to me. As long as somebody will be there, I will be
glad to meet up at the Green Man on the May 7 (at 7:00 PM). My wife (as
well as business partner) Frances will be there with me.

We will be staying at:

Name:    Citadines Aparthotel Holborn/Covent Garden
Tel:     0207 395 8800                  Fax: 02073958799

If somebody needs to reach me there (for a reschedule, change of
location etc.) you should be able to get me via the hotel beginning May
6. I will also be checking my email (barring some unforeseen problem
getting on line in London).

I am very much looking forward to meeting up with some fellow
programmers while in the UK.

Roger