[Uk-lispers] Meeting Wednesday 2003-08-13

Donald Fisk hibou00000 at enterprise.net
Wed Aug 13 07:15:58 PDT 2003

Daniel Barlow wrote:

> I realise this is short notice (I sent out a previous announcement to
> the wrong address :-(), but: some uk-lispers are meeting in London,
> Wednesday evening, Green Man.  Everyone who can come is welcome.

I'm sorry I can't make it.   It's for a Lisp-related (and therefore
very good) reason -- I'm currently trying to get some software (Full
Metal Jacket) at least partly working so that I can complete my
paper on it for the International Lisp Conference.

I'll see you all at the next meeting.

> - -dan

Donald
--
:ugah179 (home page: http://web.onetel.com/~hibou/)

"I'm outta here.  Python people are much nicer."
                -- Erik Naggum (out of context)