[Uk-lispers] ILC 2003

Donald Fisk hibou00000 at enterprise.net
Fri Sep 19 04:48:03 PDT 2003

Nick Levine wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> Who's going to the lisp conference in New York next month?

I hope to go.   I've had a paper accepted.   My only
problems are financial.   I'm unemployed.   Zero income.

And I've had a paper reviewed and accepted for inclusion
into the proceedings of an international conference.

If anyone asks me why I haven't got a job, I can hit
them over the head with the proceedings, and then
perhaps they will be enlightened.

> - n

Donald
--
:ugah179 (home page: http://web.onetel.com/~hibou/)

"I'm outta here.  Python people are much nicer."
                -- Erik Naggum (out of context)