[Uk-lispers] Anyone fancy meeting in the New Year?

Barry Wilkes wilkesb at acm.org
Wed Dec 31 01:32:28 PST 2003

'Brains' here didn't post the original message using his subscribed
e-mail address.  I'll try again....

I was thinking of trying to arrange a 'New Year' meal - I thought it
would make a change from the pub.  Let me know if you are interested.
I'm open to venues/dates -- but as a starter, how about :

Date  : 2004-01-05
Time  : 19:30
Place : Meet in 'The Green Man', then onto 'somewhere' - an
Italian/Indian/Chinese/.... - votes on this would be welcome.   There
are loads of places around Charlotte Street, which isn't a million miles
from 'The Green Man.'

Let me know what you think.

Barry.