[Uk-lispers] Joining forces w/ Scheme UK

Noel Welsh noelwelsh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 10:05:26 PST 2004

Hi all,

I help run the Scheme UK group.  At our last meeting
we discussed combining in some way with the London
based contingent of uk-lispers.  I think we have quite
different meetings -- we normally base ours around a
talk and it seems you prefer to meet in a pub or
restaurant.  I think there is room for both, so what I
propose is:

  1) I'll CC uk-lispers with announcements about
Scheme UK events
  2) We invite any members of uk-lispers to give a
talk at Scheme UK.  You can see the kind of thing we
talk about at the website (currently a bit
out-of-date):

  http://schematics.sourceforge.net/scheme-uk/

  3) uk-lispers announcements get forwarded to Scheme
UK (I can do this).

Thoughts or comments?

Cheers,
Noel