[Uk-lispers] Joining forces w/ Scheme UK

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 06:12:05 PST 2004

Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at yahoo.com> writes:

> So far no-one on the Scheme UK list has volunteered to
> talk, so the next Scheme UK meeting is open to whoever
> wants to take the floor.  Meeting are the first
> Wednesday of the month, so the 3rd of March, but this
> can be modified to suit the schedule of the speaker.

Well, we've comprehensively failed to achieve anything by the
deadline.  Sorry.

Here's something concrete: I propose to drown my sorrows this
Thursday, 2004-03-11, in the Bangers Pub (between Moorgate and
Liverpool Street tubes) on Wilson Street, from about 18:30.  Any
Lispers, and indeed Schemers who are listening in or otherwise
informed about it, should feel free to join me.  Erudite conversation
may or may not play a significant part in the evening.

Cheers,

Christophe