[Uk-lispers] Wednesday 7th April

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 05:31:11 PST 2004

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

Hi,

Nothing has yet been formalized, but I believe the intent is to meet
with schemers-uk on the 7th April, where Dan Barlow will take
advantage of LShift's wonderful multimedia technology (probably a
whiteboard) to lead a discussion about threading implementations in
Common Lisp (probably with a certain amount of focus on what to do
with special bindings).  Then at least I will go to the pub.

Cheers,

Christophe

(PS: Ingvar: there appear to be no web archives and more importantly
no subscription information available on the web.  Is this
intentional?)