[Uk-lispers] London, Thursday 22nd July, Drinks?

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 08:28:56 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've finally managed to persuade some of my co-workers that going out
for drinks with other Lisp programmers isn't too terribly weird.  So I
propose meeting at about 7pm on Thursday 22nd at Banger's for mostly
drinks (along with some civilised discussion of such subjects as
musical transcription and cl-sql).

Cheers,

Christophe