[Uk-lispers] Meeting Wrapup

Noel Welsh noelwelsh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 06:39:58 PDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

First I'd like to thank Christian and Matt for their very
interesting presentation.  If anyone wants further
information Matt has a link to their paper from his weblog:

  http://www.cs-ed.org/blogs/mjadud/

I don't think the code is quite finished yet but I'm sure
it will be released when it is (and hopefully I'll get a
chance to use it in our robotics course in Birmingham!)

I'd also like to say it was really nice to see so many new
faces at the meeting.  I hope everyone enjoyed themselves
and we'll see you all again.

Speaking of the next meeting, is anyone willing to
volunteer to present?  The 'official' date is 2nd Sept but
will be adapted to fit the schedule of the presenter.  If
you are able and willing let me know.

Cheers,
Noel

=====