[Uk-lispers] Next Meeting: 6 October 2004

Noel Welsh noelwelsh at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 06:07:35 PDT 2004

          Scheme UK Meeting: 6 October 2004

The next meeting of the Scheme UK user's group will be
held on Thursday, 6 October 2004 from 7pm till we leave
for the pub.  The meeting will take place at the
offices of LShift (see
http://www.lshift.net/contact.html for directions).
This meeting will be held in conjuction with UK
Lispers.

Ingvar Mattsson will discuss how he managed to
implement Emacs Lisp within the Hemlock editor, using
nothing but a few macros, the odd function, and a ball
of string

Scheme UK is a UK based group of people interested in the
Scheme programming language in particular, and advanced
programming languages in general.  We are interested in
both practical and theoretic aspects.  We meet on the
first Wednesday of each month.  Newcomers are welcome.

For more details see:

  http://schematics.sourceforge.net/scheme-uk/

=====
Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com