[Uk-lispers] Re: Noel sez: meeting on 15th, not today

Noel Welsh noelwelsh at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 13:00:57 PST 2004

--- Tony Garnock-Jones <tonyg at kcbbs.gen.nz> wrote:

> Just spoke to Noel. The meeting is to be on the 15th,
> rather than today
> (the 1st Dec).

He speaks the truth! Richard Brooksby has agreed to talk
about his crazy exploits with garbage collectors, Dylan,
and anything else that he can get away with.  At least that
I will claim until I hear differently from Richard.

Sorry about the delay in sending this out.  Birmingham CS
is off the 'net (and has been for five days so far!)  I
shan't dwell on the colourless drifting existence my life
has become[1].

Cheers,
Noel

[1] No, hold on, that was when I had web access [2]
[2] Before I discoverd qwantz, obviously

=====
Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com
AIM: noelhwelsh