[Uk-lispers] Beer, London, and Lisp

Noel Welsh noelwelsh at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 04:51:19 PST 2005

Hi,

Bill Clementson wrote on comp.lang.scheme:
> I write a mostly-lisp weblog ... and am coming to the
> UK for a 3 week contract. If any UK Lispers want to get
> together for a beer on the weekend of February 26 or
March
> 5, I'd love to meet you and have a chat.

The next meeting of Scheme UK is on the 2nd of March:

  http://schematics.sourceforge.net/scheme-uk/next.html

Not a weekend, but a Wednesday.  If you can make it I can
guarantee beer and good conversation (or maybe good beer
and conversation, or maybe both).  As I'm not resident in
London these days the weekends are a bit of a stretch for
me.  I've CC'ed both Scheme UK and uk-lispers so you might
get some offers from others.

Cheers,
Noel

=====