[Uk-lispers] Re: London Lispers

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 07:31:36 PST 2005

[ uk-lispers: context at the bottom ]

Bill Clementson <bill_clementson at yahoo.com> writes:

> Patrick is from Ireland and I also have a limited
> number of London contacts. Looks like the pressure is
> on Christophe. ;-)

Heh -- I've only relatively recently moved, and haven't yet
established a set of drinking haunts -- particularly not on Saturdays.

> Actually, Christophe, have you contacted any other
> London lispers who might be interested in coming?
> Doesn't Daniel Barlow work in London too? If you
> haven't spoken to him yet, I'll send him an email
> invite.

I've Cced uk-lispers on this -- for those who are lacking context,
Bill Clementson is coming over from the States for a little, and in
addition to attending the schemers-uk talk next Wednesday is proposing
meeting up for a drink at the weekend following, on Saturday 5th
March.  We're short of a venue for that, so even if you don't intend
to come along, feel free to suggest a nice place in London for a drink
-- not too loud, not too trendy :-)

Cheers,

Christophe