[Uk-lispers] London Lispers

Bill Clementson bill_clementson at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 07:59:19 PST 2005

Ok, I've made a booking at the restaurant (upstairs)
of the George Inn for this Saturday, March 5, at 6pm.
The table is reserved in my name. The address of the
George Inn is Borough High St., LONDON SE1 1NH and
here is a URL that gives a map and some more
information about it: http://www.pubs.com/georse1.htm

I'll be downstairs in the bar from about 5:30pm if
anyone wants to arrive early for a beer. I'll be
wearing a black turtle-neck shirt and will have a
small, black shoulder-bag that has the words 'JD
Edwards' on the outside of it.

I'll probably be without access to email on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday this week, so may not be able to
respond to any emails on those days. I look forward to
seeing you all on Saturday evening!

Cheers,
Bill Clementson