[uk-lispers] lisp programming job for summer project

blake southwood blakesouthwood at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 17:06:10 PDT 2006

Saturday, July 15th, 2006

Dear UK-lispers,

A Silicon Valley start-up is searching for some top
lisp programmers to participate in a programming
The lead lisp programmer Alex Peake has been hired and
we are seeking 4 more lisp programmers.

The project will take between 2 to 4 months. Pay
will be 25k to each programmer upon the successful
completion of the project.

The project entails a proof of concept for a theory
which will be used to get investment for this start-up

The project involves two parts.

Part 1: Taking in a description of an algorithm and

Part 2: Taking in a description of english thinking
high level machine thinking which then outputs chunks
of code
in C.

You may telecommute.

Please send your resume and cover letter to me. I will
your email and resume to the lead.

Blake Southwood
Brontosaurus Software