[uk-lispers] Time for a pub-meet again?

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Fri Oct 13 06:19:25 PDT 2006

It's been a while, my machine has had a few more crashes since the
uk-lispers list moved to ALU and it's (but I repeat myself) been a while since
we last met.

After some idle chatting with Christophe, I've decided that it's time to
remedy at least the "been a while" bit. So I suggest we meet at "The Ledger
Building" at West India Quay on Tuesday October 31st, aiming for about 7 PM
(or possibly earlier, I work not too far away, so may well be there for about
6, 6:30).

Full details of the pub can be found at:
  http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/91/912/Ledger_Building/Canary_Wharf

//Ingvar