[uk-lispers] Cambridge lispers dinner Monday 2008-01-07

Nick Levine ndl at ravenbrook.com
Wed Dec 12 08:29:26 PST 2007

Klaus Harbo <http://www.cl-user.net/asp/persons/kharbo> will be
passing through Cambridge on Monday 2008-01-07 and has expressed an
interest in dining with fellow lispers. I said I'd try to herd some
people together.

It's been a long time since the last lisp dinner in Cambridge. The
tradition used to be that we would eat at the Free Press (at the time,
more or less the only smoke-free pub in town) but I guess we're less
constrained now. Unlike our more sophisticated cousins in London, we
never to my knowledge bothered arranging speakers and stuff - we just
met and gossiped.

Anyone interested? Suggestions for venue?

- nick