[uk-lispers] Cambridge lispers dinner Monday 2008-01-07

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Thu Dec 13 09:31:57 PST 2007

Phil Armitage writes:
> Seeing as us sophisticates from London seem unable to organise our own
> meetings, may we crash yours if we leave our pin-stripes and bowler
> hats at home?

That hasn't been a problem in the past (though I think it was last in 2003 I
went to Cambridge to drink beer with lisp-people).

Actually, arranging pub nights hasn't been a problem in the past, either, but
I have been otherwise occupied for a good while and it seems that I was doing
most (though by no means all) of the calling-for-going-to-the-pub. Pick a pub,
pick a date, pick a time, send an email to the list and at least some people
will probably show up.

//Ingvar