[uk-lispers] Lambda Express to ECLM'08

davef at lispworks.com davef at lispworks.com
Fri Jan 25 07:07:46 PST 2008

If you intend to travel from the UK to ECLM'08 in Amsterdam

why not join us on the Lambda Express?

LispWorks has purchased a group ticket for 10 people on Eurostar and
invites you to share the journey with us. Takers will need to
reimburse LispWorks at cost price (GBP79 per seat). There are
currently 3 seats available. First come, first served.

These are the times:

19 April
London St Pancras depart 10:00
Brussels Midi arrive 13:03 depart 13:15
Amsterdam Centraal arrive 16:06

21 April
Amsterdam Centraal depart 10:56
Brussels Midi arrive 13:45 depart 14:59
London St Pancras arrive 15:56

Just to be clear, we're not offering to arrange or recommend hotels or
anything else, just the return train journey from London to Amsterdam.

More information
* Standard class: no meals included. You can buy food on Eurostar.
* Allow 45 minutes for Eurostar checkin at St Pancras on 19 April and
  at Brussels on 21 April.
* The Brussels-Amsterdam leg is actually an open ticket to any Dutch

Details are at

Please contact me directly if you'd like to join us on the Lambda

Dave Fox
LispWorks Ltd
01223 421861