[uk-lispers] Wandering Author

Nick Levine ndl at ravenbrook.com
Thu Feb 7 03:50:26 PST 2008

I declare that we have now answered question 1 in sufficient detail.

That leaves:

2. Does anyone fancy dinner with Peter in Cambridge on Thursday
   evening? The Free Press served us well enough last time, but
   tradition has it that we are supposed to haggle before agreeing to

3. Can anyone put Peter up in Cambridge Thursday and/or Friday nights?

4. Anyone fancy doing anything on Friday afternoon / evening (Peter
   has expressed an interest in a genuine Britich "pub crawl")?

-n