[uk-lispers] Wandering Author

Peter Seibel peter at gigamonkeys.com
Thu Mar 6 13:57:52 PST 2008

Nick Levine wrote:
> I declare that we have now answered question 1 in sufficient detail.
>
> That leaves:
>
> 2. Does anyone fancy dinner with Peter in Cambridge on Thursday
>    evening? The Free Press served us well enough last time, but
>    tradition has it that we are supposed to haggle before agreeing to

So, has this been settled? I'll be hitting the road this Saturday and
arriving in Cambridge on the morning of the 20th. I'm still free that
evening for dinner.

> 4. Anyone fancy doing anything on Friday afternoon / evening (Peter
>    has expressed an interest in a genuine Britich "pub crawl")?

Also still free for this.

My cell phone, which in theory will be working while I'm in Europe, is
415-203-3716. I'll also be trying to check email while I'm on the road.
For the next week I can also be reached at 212-706-0208.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                     : peter at gigamonkeys.com
A Billion Monkeys Can't be Wrong : http://www.gigamonkeys.com/blog/
Practical Common Lisp            : http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/