[uk-lispers] Wandering Author

Peter Seibel peter at gigamonkeys.com
Sat Mar 15 13:54:44 PDT 2008

Hey folks, I'll be leaving for Europe in a few hours. I hope to be
able to check email while I'm in Sweden so if anyone wants to get
together with me in Cambridge the evening of Thursday the 21st or the
afternoon/evening of Friday the 22nd shoot me an email or call me at
+1 415 203 3716 and leave a voice mail (which I also hope to be able
to check while on the road). Worst case, call or email Gareth
McCaughan (cc'd) as I'll be staying at his place.

-Peter

P.S. Gareth, if this message gets delayed in moderation for the
uk-lispers list, perhaps you can send it on under your signature.

--
Peter Seibel
http://www.codersatwork.com/