[uk-lispers] Wandering Author

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Mon Mar 17 15:05:14 PDT 2008

davef at lispworks.com writes:

>  > > 4. Anyone fancy doing anything on Friday afternoon / evening (Peter
>  > >    has expressed an interest in a genuine Britich "pub crawl")?
>  >
>  > Also still free for this.
>
> So am I. Looks like it's you and me Peter, unless there are more
> takers...

I'll join in.

I've tentatively arranged to meet Peter for lunch at the Castle (the
one on Castle Hill, just in case there's more than one) on the Friday,
at circa 1pm.  Following that, I would imagine that some or all of the
Pickerel, the Bun Shop, the Champion of the Thames, the Rhadegund, the
Mill, the Anchor, the Cambridge Blue, the Fort St George, and many
more could be visited.

I hope that some or all of the Cambridge folk can find us at some
time; I've put my mobile number in my .sig if anyone wants to find out
where I am at any given time. :-)

Best,

Christophe
--