[uk-lispers] Wandering Author

davef at lispworks.com davef at lispworks.com
Tue Mar 18 04:17:57 PDT 2008

 > >  > > 4. Anyone fancy doing anything on Friday afternoon / evening (Peter
 > >  > >    has expressed an interest in a genuine Britich "pub crawl")?
 > >  >
 > >  > Also still free for this.
 > >
 > > So am I. Looks like it's you and me Peter, unless there are more
 > > takers...
 > I'll join in.

 > I've tentatively arranged to meet Peter for lunch at the Castle (the
 > one on Castle Hill, just in case there's more than one) on the Friday,
 > at circa 1pm.  Following that, I would imagine that some or all of the
 > Pickerel, the Bun Shop, the Champion of the Thames, the Rhadegund, the
 > Mill, the Anchor, the Cambridge Blue, the Fort St George, and many
 > more could be visited.

Should we sort that list? :)

I was going to suggest including the Eagle, for its historic interest.

 > I hope that some or all of the Cambridge folk can find us at some
 > time; I've put my mobile number in my .sig if anyone wants to find out
 > where I am at any given time. :-)

I'll get in touch on Friday afternoon (and send you my mobile number

I'm also planning to meet Peter for dinner on Thursday evening. I
suggest 7.30pm at the Free Press and currently expect:

Peter Seibel
Rich Smith
Dave Fox
Martin Simmons

If anyone else would like to come along, please let me know today if
possible, as I'll make the booking this evening.

Dave Fox
LispWorks Ltd