[uk-lispers] Wandering Author

davef at lispworks.com davef at lispworks.com
Tue Mar 18 04:17:57 PDT 2008

 > >  > > 4. Anyone fancy doing anything on Friday afternoon / evening (Peter
 > >  > >    has expressed an interest in a genuine Britich "pub crawl")?
 > >  >
 > >  > Also still free for this.
 > >
 > > So am I. Looks like it's you and me Peter, unless there are more
 > > takers...
 >
 > I'll join in.

Great!

 > I've tentatively arranged to meet Peter for lunch at the Castle (the
 > one on Castle Hill, just in case there's more than one) on the Friday,
 > at circa 1pm.  Following that, I would imagine that some or all of the
 > Pickerel, the Bun Shop, the Champion of the Thames, the Rhadegund, the
 > Mill, the Anchor, the Cambridge Blue, the Fort St George, and many
 > more could be visited.

Should we sort that list? :)

I was going to suggest including the Eagle, for its historic interest.

 > I hope that some or all of the Cambridge folk can find us at some
 > time; I've put my mobile number in my .sig if anyone wants to find out
 > where I am at any given time. :-)

I'll get in touch on Friday afternoon (and send you my mobile number
now).

I'm also planning to meet Peter for dinner on Thursday evening. I
suggest 7.30pm at the Free Press and currently expect:

Peter Seibel
Rich Smith
Dave Fox
Martin Simmons

If anyone else would like to come along, please let me know today if
possible, as I'll make the booking this evening.

--
Dave Fox
LispWorks Ltd