[uk-lispers] Hello Uk Lispers

Holly Styles hollystyles at fastmail.co.uk
Tue May 20 16:05:51 PDT 2008

On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:34:12 +0100, "Holly Styles"
<hollystyles at fastmail.co.uk> said:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you Nick, Phil, Sean.
>
> I'll check out some of those resources. I've also joined the Lispy
> mailing list and am getting some great help from Matt there too.
>
> Fingers crossed i'll be up and running soon.
> --
>   Holly Styles

Hi All,

Well I finally got things straightened out. I can recommend Lispy
(http://common-lisp.net/project/lispy/) it rocks!
It works out all the dependencies for you and does all the necessary
unpacking. By having everything inside my %HOME% path (emacs, slime,
openSSl, SBCL and lispy) asdf had no complaints.

So now I have only one little niggling issue. Does anyone know where I
might get some cool help for getting the mod_lisp2 module working in
Apache2.2 ?
I'm gonna try contacting the author at fractalconcept but I'm none to
hopeful as the links to the releases appear broken at the moment. I have
added the LoadModule stuff to httpd.conf but Apache just blows claiming
the file doesn't exist.

Anyhoo, happy lisping.

--
  Holly Styles