[uk-lispers] Aug 9

Phil Armitage philip.armitage at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 02:17:23 PDT 2008

There was talk of getting a London meeting going again and this sounds
like a perfect opportunity!

Does anyone have a preference for a venue? (I see the wiki page
mentions The Green Man (near Great Portland St. Tube) which is also
fairly handy for KX and Euston. Other suggestions?

--
Phil
http://phil.nullable.eu/

2008/6/6 Nick Allen <rflug05 at gmail.com>:
> Two lispers (Ryszard Szopa and I) are going to be in London the weekend of
> Aug 8. Anyone up for Lisp Beer or dinner on the night of Saturday Aug 9? (we
> have no idea about the geography or places to go in London so someone will
> have to suggest somewhere :-)
> cheers
> Nick

Phil Armitage