[uk-lispers] Aug 9

Phil Armitage philip.armitage at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 05:39:23 PDT 2008

2008/6/9 Nick Allen <rflug05 at gmail.com>:
> Is The Green Man findable for non-Londoners? if so let's do it
> Nick

It's fairly easy and close to mainline stations and undergrounds. I
can post a Google Map link nearer the time. I'll check to make sure
it's still open (it was last time I walked past). If on the evening it
happened to be busy there is another bar around the corner (The Albany
IIRC) which may do - I'll check how noisy it is.

Where are you guys travelling from?

I'll send out an email to this list and c.l.l maybe 2-3 weeks before
hand with final details and then a reminder a couple of days before. I
will also ask Zach to add it to his Lisp meetings calendar.

--
Phil Armitage
http://phil.nullable.eu/