[uk-lispers] Aug 9

Nick Allen rflug05 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:29:59 PDT 2008

Ping!
So is The Green Man, Saturday August 9 still good for everyone?

btw, google maps gives me 3 different "The Green Man"s, do you have an
address for the one you want?

if anyone is interested and as a projector (or is it "beamer" in your part
of the world? ;-) I can do a small presentation on this web dev thingy I
made over the last 2 months while here in warsaw:

   http://groups.google.com/group/cl-terrace

I'm not sure if I'll have time to make a cool example app (like a blog or
reddit clone or something like that) before then, but I can at least do a
nice introduction then show the insides of a real web app running on it and
demonstrate what the workflow is like doing non-trivial hacking with it

Nick