[uk-lispers] hello uk lispers

p2.lisp at googlemail.com p2.lisp at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:58:04 GMT 2010

Still here, still using Lisp continuously.
MCLIDE (MCL), CLZ (Clozure Common Lisp), Lispworks, SBCL.
Work has been for overseas businesses for more than a decade.
Still plenty of enquiries for my Symbolics material on
<http://www.asl.dsl.pipex.com/symbolics/>, but shipping costs a
challenge. I must think of a new hosting home for it if it merits a
make-over.
My TimeSight project is morphing from MCL to CLZ (Cocoa & Cocotron)
slowly, a subset of which will be ready for iOS and Android by the
time Clozure supports app deliverables.
To do: get into Clojure.
It seems long overdue for the British inventive genius to awake. Too
long we've been wage slaves and in this endless slide into economic
depression, isn't it the perfect time to get creative and paddle our
own canoes. I encourage anyone with an ounce of lispish ambition to
light fuses.
Peter