[uk-lispers] hello uk lispers

Dave Fox davef at lispworks.com
Thu Dec 16 18:02:49 GMT 2010

Thanks for starting this thread Nick.

LispWorks Ltd is still here in Cambridge, developing LispWorks and
supporting our customers.

LispWorks has been developed continuously since 1987, in several
companies. Our current technical team has 58 person-years on the
project.

Inevitably most of our customers are overseas, but we'd love to see
some more based here in the UK. So if you're going to respond to
Peter's call to action using Common Lisp, go on, try your local
implementation :)

--
Dave Fox
LispWorks Ltd

LispWorks Ltd is registered in England, company number 5114963.  The
company's registered address is c/o Streets Whitmarsh Sterland LLP,
62 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1LA (but customers and suppliers should
write to our office address above).  LispWorks Ltd is registered for
VAT with EC VAT ID: GB 833329531