[uk-lispers] rehosting of this mailing list

Nick Levine ndl at ravenbrook.com
Thu Feb 24 11:27:34 GMT 2011

For some time now, this mailing list has been hosted by the ALU
(Association of Lusp Users); since mid 2008 the list has been
physically situated on a server in the UK belonging to Ravenbrook.

Over the next couple of weeks, the ALU plans to migrate all its
internet services, including this list, to a new server managed by
Franz Inc in the USA. It occurs to me that I should mention this fact
to the list in case anyone objects to the move (on data protection
grounds, for example). One alternative among many would be to rehost
on the Ravenbrook server but under the Ravenbrook domain, so we'd
become uk-lispers at ravenbrook.com. Shout now if any of this matters to
you.

- nick