[uk-lispers] Reduced moderation effort for uk-lispers

Yannis Irvine yannis.irvine at teslaeurope.com
Fri Jan 13 02:49:15 PST 2012

Nick, thanks for all the work you have put in - your suggestion is good, as I doubt we ever got any useful content from off-list addresses.
As for the lack of genuine traffic, is it because UK lispers are discussing lisp elsewhere or because they are not discussing lisp at all?

Yannis Irvine
Technical Manager
TESLA (Europe) Ltd.
42-43 Lower Marsh
London, SE1 7RG
United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 20 7202 8540
F: +44 (0) 20 7202 8550
yannis.irvine at teslaeurope.com
www.teslaforecast.com

TESLA (Europe) Ltd. is an ISO-9001 accredited company.

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this email.